We encourage your participation on this page, but we want to ensure that everyone stays on topic. You should know that all comments are moderated by ACS staff. We expect all comments to be respectful and don't tolerate inappropriate content. Posted comments and images are not intended as medical advice and do not necessarily represent the views of the American Cancer Society. External, non-ACS links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the ACS. ACS may not agree with or endorse comments that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to this page.
However, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
• Hate speech
• Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
• Defamation to a person or people
• Name calling and/or personal attacks
• Marketing copy that promotes services or products
• Comments that include links to URLs or email addresses
• Comments that infringe on copyrights
• Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
• Other comments that ACS team deems inappropriate
Repeated violations of the ACS Facebook comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from commenting.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when American Cancer Society Colleges Against Cancer at GVSU posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.