Learning Outcomes for UB Dancer:
• Professional Preparation for the field of concert dance and other performance venues
• Experience a Company setting on a professional level
• Development and Proficiency in Technique and Performance
• Development and Proficiency in Movement Aesthetics and Musicality
• Artistic maturity and sensibilities to personal artistic wellness on a physical and emotional level
• Versatility and performance in a wide range of techniques and styles
• Experience the work of other master choreographers/teachers
• Solidification of one’s dance identity
Mission: Company Mission Statement: Rooted in a tradition of dance excellence founded by Linda Swiniuch in 1973, and comprised with artistic diversity of faculty and student backgrounds, talent and experiences, we seek to share valuable educational knowledge and professional experiences - to develop intelligent resourceful working artists that promote the fullest understanding of dance and its respectful place in art and culture.
Artistic Director: Tom Ralabate
Managing Director: Tressa Gorman Crehan
Assistant to the Directors: Julie LaMancuso
ZODIAQUE DANCE COMPANY - the 38th Season
Dance, Drama Theatre
Wed., Oct. 19 - Sat., Oct. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 23 at 2 p.m.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Zodiaque Dance Company posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.