Opportunities for students include:
• Social events – BBQ’s, hikes, movie nights, Bagel Brunches, and more
• Community service – locally and in Mississippi, New Orleans, Uruguay, and Israel
• Birthright – we offer four FREE trips to Israel every year, two in the summer and two in the winter
• Shabbat and holiday services & meals (Reform, Conservative, and Orthodox)
• Residence in Hillel’s Jewish Living and Learning Community
• Information about jobs, scholarships, travel, study, careers
And much more…
Hillel House offers many helpful resources: a library full of various Jewish texts, free WiFi, a kosher kitchen & dining room, lounges and study areas, conference room, the Max Goldberg Jewish Living and Learning Community housing up to 26 students on the third floor, along with the most important resource of all, our great staff.
The PVTA bus stop is half a block away. If you drive to the Hillel House please use the metered public parking behind the Robsham Visitors Center.
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 9am-4:30; Friday 9am-2pm