Our Academic Programs: Each of the degree granting programs offered by the University provide students with a first-class education and training in body, mind, spiritual and evidence-based approaches to the practice of Oriental Medicine.
+ Master of Science in Oriental Medicine / MSOM
+ Master of Science in Acupuncture / MSA
Our Clinical Services:
The VUOM Clinic offers a full service acupuncture and oriental medicine practice. The clinic also serves as a Teaching / Student Intern clinic. The mission of The Virginia University of Oriental Medicine Clinic is to improve the health of our community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in oriental medicine patient care. Specifically, the Clinic provides affordable health care for individuals through the delivery of acupuncture, herbal medicine and Tui Na (massage and body-movements) treatments.
The Virginia University of Oriental Medicine Clinic aims:
• To be the world’s preeminent Complementary and Alternative health care institution
• To provide the highest quality care and service for all people in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of human illness through Oriental Medicine
• To operate cooperatively and interdependently with the faculty of the Virginia University of Oriental Medicine to support education in the Oriental Medicine health profession and research development into the treatment of human illness through Oriental Medicine.
• To attract and support Oriental Medicine practitioners and other complementary health care professionals of the highest character and greatest skill
• To provide facilities and amenities that promote the highest quality care that enhances the surrounding community
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Virginia University of Integrative Medicine posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.