Valuing authenticity in our guidance for teens along the path to their best-fit colleges.
To provide teens and their families exemplary professional guidance, tools, and strategies that inspire confidence and joy on the path to acceptance at best-fit colleges.
Our Core Values:
· Fit is everything
· Education is transformative
· Learning and personal development are lifetime endeavors
· College fit is more important that college prestige
· Experience and expertise matter
· Value each person as unique and special
· Treat people with warmth and hospitality
· Our clients are part of our community
· Be authentic
· Approach life with optimism
· Listen as much as you talk
· Put into the world what you want to receive back
· Do the right thing
· Laughter, joy, and friendship are essential... always
Creative College Connections is an educational consulting practice founded in 2010 by Hannah Serota, M.Ed, CEP. What began as small solo consulting practice has grown into a business with an exceptional team of educational consultants who are passionate about helping students identify colleges that fit them best. We believe that every young person is unique and deserves to discover colleges where he or she will thrive.
Our consultants have spent many decades working in college admission offices and counseling high school students. Although our main office is located in Leesburg, VA, we serve students throughout the US and the world.
Most importantly, we get it. We know that college admission feels like a daunting process to many families. We are here to help. We focus on:
* Helping students build a plan through high school to meet goals
* Identifying best-fit colleges for the student: those that fit academically, personally, and financially
* Breaking down what seems to be an overwhelming task (applying to college) into sensible and manageable steps
* Reducing anxiety by demystifying the college admission process
* Helping families maintain a semblance of normalcy through the college admission process
And, we always remember the importance of personal warmth and laughter.