Columbia College's social media team makes every effort to read all comments and to respond to inquiries or comments in a timely manner. Our intention is to moderate with a light hand and to provide as much room as possible for real conversations and dialogue to occur. This may be our page, but it is your community. Please help us keep it clean and free of potentially offensive content. Use good judgment, and strive for accuracy in your online communications.
Columbia College's policy is to accept the majority of comments made to this Page. However, the College reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Delete communications that contain profanity or vulgarity; defame a person, groups of people or an organization; promotes a product or service; is deemed offensive or inappropriate in nature by our social media team.
2. Terminate a user’s access and report misuse to Facebook.
3. Reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose utilizing any medium.
By joining our Facebook community, you agree that you will not:
1. Identify anyone (other than yourself) by name without explicit permission. This includes Columbia College students, alumni, faculty and staff.
2. Impersonate another person or attribute your comments to another individual.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Columbia College against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) that may arise out of a claim by a third party relating to any and all material posted.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for helping us keep our Page as authentic and welcoming as originally intended.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Columbia College - Coast Guard Island posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.