Move out week is starting soon for off-campus students! In order to keep all our Bobcats safe, please encourage your students to do the following:
* Move out before the week of the 27th if at all possible
* Coordinate with their roommates, so they aren’t moving at the same time
* Take your furniture home or put it in storage. Most Athens redistribution centers are closed right now.
* Take shelf-stable foods to local food pantries, like Cats’ Cupboard.
* Wear a cloth face mask.
* Don’t bring people who are sick to help move.
* Clean frequently touched surfaces, like door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handles, and the steering wheel of any rental vehicles.