• Comments posted by others on any Sierra Joint Community College District social media
page are not to be considered the opinion of the District; nor does the Sierra Joint
Community College District endorse any third party comments on this page
• The Sierra Joint Community College District reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by District personnel
• The Sierra Joint Community College District does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than authorized personnel of the District
The Sierra Joint Community College District welcomes a person's right to express their opinion but expects comments to be related to the content of the post. The District will remove any comments that are inappropriate, offensive or clearly off topic, including comments that:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others
• Include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence or vulgarity
• Spam, advertise, or contain personal information that violates a person’s privacy
• Includes copyrighted material that belongs to another person, or contains links to inappropriate websites
The Sierra Joint Community College District’s social media presence is administered and monitored by the Sierra College Marketing and Public Relations Office. District social media pages provide a space for students, staff, faculty, alumni, friends and supporters to engage in constructive communication about the District and its mission.
If you have a concern about any posted comment, or about any content that has been removed by a site administrator, please email [email protected].